The personal information requested on this form is collected under the authority of Section 33 (c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purposes of arranging scheduling into activities that may (or may not) form part of course requirements in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Alberta. The information will be maintained in a protected
database through an external service provider and will be retained for a period of one year and then
securely destroyed. For further information on the collection, use and protection of this information call (780)492-7560.
Terms and Conditions of Use
I understand that:
1) The personal information I provide will be used to schedule me into either
a) experiments as part of approved, course requirements; or more simply
b) experiments run through the Department of Linguistics.
2) The personal information will be used to contact me to provide notice of
a) scheduled activities (or cancellation thereof); or
b) credit for experiment given or denied; or
c) approval or cancellation of my account.
3) In the case of 1a above, my personal information will be used to document my involvement in course-based activities for credit.
4) In the case of 1a above, I may at any time opt out of the course-based experiment activities
5) I may at any time request the removal of my personal information from the online scheduling
6) I may at any time request a printed copy of the information that is stored about me
7) My personal information will be stored in a secure database as contracted for by the University